Post or Not to Post: 8.91% win

LTDice here, amidst a legal dilemma.

Many years ago, I got a script and works like a charm most of the time and has made me some money when previously used. I had lost the script and was unable to contact the creator because recently, it seems like their account is under new management and the original writer is not there.

So began my research to find script somewhere on the internet, honestly, I had little to no hope since it has been a couple years. Then I stumbled upon post made by a man named Dexxon, I do remember finding a bunch of their code prior to my leaving and now return to the crypto gambling world.
They claim it is their script, looks identical to what I had years ago. So I decided to save it, edit and give it some runs.

My problem is, do I post this or not?
If Dexxon wrote it first then I can post it without issue.
(I can no longer find Dexxons original post of the script)
If Dexxon illegally posted Ron Mcguyver
 work then I cant until talking to Elmo, as it stands they removed the code from their website. A new Google+ account and new website has been created featuring some of Mcguyver's scripts, all links from 3+ years ago are harder and harder to find everyday. (This is what makes me think it is not the original Ron Mcguyver.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bust-A-Bit Script

Calculated Randomness RE-DONE BTC/LTC/XMR

Cutting Through the Miss-information.